Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hobss Part 1 - This is why 11 year olds shouldn't raid.


Blog... aka: a boring e-diary.  Who wants to read stuff on the internet?  That's why I'll be responsible for bringing you some of the best (unknown) videos I can find on the internet.  Yes everyone already does it, but there are videos I want to show people that the popular guys just ignore!  My name is Simon Pegg... and I am your entertainment guru.  This first video just makes me chuckle every time I watch it...it proves that internet gaming can easily corrupt the minds of small children...  takes a little to pick up but it's hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Usually I just get stuck raiding with people who have difficulty speaking my language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "EEEEeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!"

    SK
    http://greaserightning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete